This is an ongoing series of posts reviewing my week’s worth of exercise and fitness activities.
- It was the Christmas holiday week and I ate. My gosh, did I eat. I didn’t track food for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day, and though I ate more heartily than normal, I did concentrate on not overeating.
- Beginning of week – 191 lbs, 30% body fat
- End of week – 189 lbs, 29% body fat
- The week ahead:
- Running: I’m starting week 1 of the half-marathon training plan for real.
- Exercise Classes:
- Yoga. Really. I’m going to keep listing it until I really do start going.
It’s been a good week for me. How was your week?