This is an ongoing series of posts reviewing my week’s worth of exercise and fitness activities.
- I ran week 3 of the 12-week half-marathon training plan I’m using to get ready for the NC Half Marathon in March.
- The running is still going pretty great. I skipped one day (a 3 mile run) and ended up running one 3 mile run in cold windy wet rain.
- We had dinner our way too much this week. Sonic on Tuesday, Jimmy John’s on Wednesday, Asian delivery on Thursday and pizza on Friday. Not that the food was too bad, just that it was a lot
- Beginning of week – 185.5 lbs, 29% body fat
- End of week – 185.5 lbs, 29.5% body fat
- The week ahead:
- Running: I’m starting week 4 of the half-marathon training.
- General Exercise:
- Yoga. Really. I’m going to keep listing it until I really do start going. I get a “bye” for the last few weeks as they’ve not held the class due to the holidays, but I’ve got to figure a way in there.
- I need to figure out a solid strength training routine. Nothing too crazy, but something to add a bit of muscle and tone up the fat. Mostly arm, back and core related, I’d think? Does anyone have suggestions?
It’s been a good week for me. How was your week?