This is an ongoing series of posts reviewing my week’s worth of exercise and fitness activities.
- Week 6 of the 12-week half-marathon training plan I’m using to get ready for the NC Half Marathon in March was scheduled. Scheduled, but not executed. I made the decision earlier in the week to take the week off. All in all, I think it was the right decision.
- Ann Marie and I ran the Krispy Kreme Challenge on Saturday. It was a pretty excellent event. We had to dodge more than a few puddles of Krispy Kreme leftovers on the way back.
- Eh. We ate. Some at home, some out. Nothing real special or interesting to see here. We’re still battling with eating out too often…
- Beginning of week – 185 lbs, 28.5% body fat
- End of week – 184.5 lbs, 27.5% body fat
- The week ahead:
- Running: I’m running week 7 of the half-marathon training.
- General Exercise:
- Yoga. Really. I’m going to keep listing it until I really do start going. I get a “bye” for the last few weeks as they’ve not held the class due to the holidays, but I’ve got to figure a way in there.
- I need to figure out a solid strength training routine. Nothing too crazy, but something to add a bit of muscle and tone up the fat. Mostly arm, back and core related, I’d think? Does anyone have suggestions?
It’s been a week from running for me. I’m exciting about getting back into it this week.
How was your week?