This is an ongoing series of posts reviewing my week’s worth of exercise and fitness activities.
- Week 7 of the 12-week half-marathon training plan I’m using to get ready for the NC Half Marathon in March was scheduled. Another week of less than planned running. I think winter has arrived and it has stolen my motivation. I’ve got to get it back, but it’s been pretty hard.
- I’m going to run with the Asphalt Junkies more this week. I think that may be part of my motivation problem.
- Eh. We ate mostly out. My numbers below tell the story and it’s sad. For me, anyway. Ya’ll should get a good laugh about it.
- Beginning of week – 184.5 lbs, 27.5% body fat
- End of week -188 lbs, 29.5% body fat
- The week ahead:
- Running: I’m running week 8 of the half-marathon training. Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday are 4 mile days, Wednesday is 6 and Sunday is 10.
- General Exercise:
- Yoga. I’m going on Tuesday. I’ve committed, so now I’ve got to do it.
- I’ve been scoping out the classes at Onslow Fitness. They look scary, yo. What I need is a personal trainer that doesn’t cost as much as personal trainers cost…
It’s been a week from running for me. I’m exciting about getting back into it this week.
How was your week?