Or the week that wasn’t.
I ran 2 miles on Tuesday, per the plan, but the rest of the week was a wash.
I was afflicted with a funk, as they say.
Unfortunately, this wasn’t a mood funk that I’d be able to run my way out of as much as a respiratory funk. I couldn’t breathe well, or talk, from Wednesday until … Well, I’m still having a bit of trouble with deep breaths and coughing.
I’m hoping by Tuesday to jog a couple miles.
I’m considering changing the plan a bit. I’ve been thinking maybe training up to a 30 mile long run isn’t a great idea.
Week 1 is complete.
It looked like:
- Monday: 20 minutes of yoga, 7 minute workout Done!
- Tuesday: 2 miles run Done!
- Wednesday: 2 miles run Done! 7 minute workout Not so done.
- Thursday: 2 miles run Done!
- Friday: 20 minutes of yoga, 7 minute workout Not so done.
- Saturday: 4 miles run Done!
- Sunday: 2 miles run Done! 7 minute workout Not so done.
It was a solid week of running, even with missing out on some cross-training.
This was an easy week to make time to run since we were on vacation at Onslow Beach Tuesday through Friday.
The coming week won’t be as smooth, but I’m still looking forward to it.